We’ve dug out a few links that might be useful if you are having to help your child with home learning.
- Teach Your Monster to Read – A game that helps your child develop their skills in phonics, letters and reading full sentences.
- Spelling City – Interactive spelling games incluidng vocabulary development.
- Top Marks – Spelling and grammar activities for 7 -11 year olds.
- BBC Bitesize – Spelling – Interactive spelling games and activities.
- British Council – Grammar practise for children.
- Times Table Rockstars – Become a times tables rockstar!
- Maths is Fun – Various activities and games for all things Maths.
- CBeebies – Early learn number games.
Happy home learning!